Islands of Adventure
Adventure Abounds Across These Themed Islands!
Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure features some of the most thrilling and innovative rides and attractions ever made across multiple themed islands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent and Seuss Landing.
With more than 100 acres of fun and excitement, Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure is home to a wide range of attractions.
Universal Orlando Vacation Package
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The 20-acre Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure brings the story of the Harry Potter films to life. The area includes the village of Hogsmeade featuring Zonko’s joke shop, Honeydukes, the Three Broomsticks, the Hog’s Head pub, the Owlery and Owl Post, Ollivanders and Dervish and Banges. You’ll also find Filch’s Emporium of Confiscated Goods and three attractions designed to put you in the middle of Harry’s world: Dragon Challenge, Flight of the Hippogriff and, located inside Hogwarts castle, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
Marvel Super Hero Island
Marvel Super Hero Island features The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, a stunning and highly-sophisticated ride featuring a 3-D projection system, a rocking musical score and all-new 3-D Spider-Vision glasses. Roller coaster enthusiasts can climb aboard The Incredible Hulk Coaster.
Ideal for kids and adults, Toon Lagoon at Islands of Adventure features three main attractions, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls log flume, Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges river rafting ride and Me Ship, The Olive, a Popeye inspired kid's playground.
For greater thrills at Islands of Adventure, the Jurassic Park River Adventure features an 85-foot plunge at the end of the ride, the longest water descent ever built. Other dino-related adventures include Pteranodon Flyers, Camp Jurassic play area, and Triceratops Discovery Trail, a walk-through attractions taking you up-close to a full-scale automated Triceratops.
Meanwhile, the younger crowd at Islands of Adventure will appreciate Seuss Landing attractions like Cat in the Hat, The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, and Caro-Seuss-el. Dr. Seuss never drew straight lines in his storybook illustrations. True to form, everything in Seuss Landing is curved or slanted.
The Lost Continent
Home to ancient myths and legends, the Lost Continent at Islands of Adventure features The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad live action stunt show, The Mystic Fountain, and Poseidon's Fury, an indoor, special effects show.
4 Days/3 Nights in Orlando from $99
Plan your Orlando Vacation at a fraction of the cost!Call Today
Roller Coaster & Thrill Rides at Islands of Adventure
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster – Strap in and accelerate from zero to 40 mph in two seconds flat before experiencing a weightless “zero g” roll on this high speed coaster.
- Dragon Challenge™ – Choose your dragon – the aggressive Chinese Fireball or the ferocious Hungarian Horntail – then hold on tight as the dragons twist and loop in a intertwining coaster chase.
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall® – When the countdown clock hits zero, you’ll rocket skyward, 150 feet into the air, then be hurled back down faster than the force of gravity.
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ – Wander through the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry then soar above the castle grounds with Harry Potter and friends on an amazing adventure filled with magical creatures.
- Caro-Seuss-el™ – Hop on one of the unusual Dr. Seuss characters featured on this wacky carousel. You can even animate your character’s eyes, ears or head.
- The Cat in the Hat™ – Ride a couch through the pages of this Dr. Seuss book – spin, swerve along with the Cat in the Hat and Thing One and Thing Two.
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride™ – Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Seuss Landing on this twin-tracked ride that shows you multiple Seuss stories.
- TPteranodon Flyers® – Glide and soar through the air on this kid-friendly attraction that suspends guests beneath the 10-foot wingspan of a Pteranodon.
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™ – This lovable children’s book comes to life as kids take the controls to steer their fish up and down.
- Camp Jurassic® – Kids love these dinosaur capture nets, themed slides and suspension bridges and a water cannon fight area.
- If I Ran the Zoo™ – This interactive play area includes tunnel slides, caves, water fun and other fun-filled play zones.
- Me Ship, The Olive® – Explore the decks of Popeye’s seagoing vessel that offers three decks of passageways, slides, cargo nets, horns and more.
- The Mystic Fountain – Carved of ancient stone, this mischievous water spirit lives, breathes and speaks, while squirting water at those brave enough to speak back.
- Flight of the Hippogriff™ – Pass Hagrid’s hut, follow his instructions on how to approach a Hippogriff; then enjoy a flight aboard this enchanting family coaster.
Enjoy live shows and entertainment at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure such as The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad Stunt Show or Poseidon's Fury - where you'll venture deep inside a mysterious temple beneath the sea where only to be caught in the middle of a battle between ancient titans Poseidon and the evil Lord Darkenon featuring massive fireballs, lasers and explosions.
Or check out Oh! The Stories You'll Hear! - where Dr. Seuss adventures are brought to life through musical renditions of favorite stories such as Sam I Am, The Cat in the Hat, Thing One and Thing Two, the Grinch and the Lorax.