Legoland Vacation Packages
Legoland vacation packages, built brick by brick
Central Florida is home to its share of world class theme parks. But only one is truly dedicated to the younger set. And only one has been built out of Legos! Legoland Florida in beautiful Winter Haven, FL.
Cheap Legoland Florida vacation packages and deals offer a unique opportunity for children to explore a unique Lego universe. Located just a short trip from Orlando, the 150-acre Legoland Florida theme park offers more than 50 rides, roller coasters, events, and millions of Legos. This is one attraction your little ones won't want to miss! Legoland is built for family fun and primarily geared the those with young children age 2 to 12.
Legoland family vacation packages also feature a hands-on experience ranging from interactive games and a Legoland Duplo Village to the Fresh from Florida Greenhouse and a Land of Adventure where you and your child can hunt for treasure.
Legoland is built on the refurbished grounds of the former Cypress Gardens attraction in Winter Haven. You’ll find two popular holdovers from the iconic Cypress Gardens era. Pirates Cove offers a fun-filled water ski and stunt show while guests can still wander the park’s historic and original Gardens area.
Legoland Vacation Packages
Don't see a vacation package that fits your travel needs?
Give us a call at 1-877-288-7422
Even with all the rides and attractions, you’ll still be awed by the sheer number of Lego creations. You’ll be greeted by giant Lego dinosaurs at the entrance. Meanwhile there are thousands of other intricate models throughout the park. The highlight being Miniland USA – a series of American skylines including New York, and other iconic buildings re-created out of Legos. There’s even a "Star Wars" section that incorporated the use of more than 1.5 million Lego bricks, to create seven clusters – one for each of the Star Wars saga’s six films and one for the animated television series, "Star Wars: The Clone Wars."
Legoland Florida is a place that you kids are going to absolutely love! It is a place where your kids will be able to not only play on the many interactive lands but also, go on fun rollercoasters, explore Ninjago World, drive their very own cars, and so much more. Check out this amazing list of attractions:
- Boating School - A fun ride where your child can navigate the water with their own mini-boat.
- Coastersaurus – See one of kind Lego dinosaurs as you take a wooden coaster through the jungle.
- Flying School – Fly around the theme park on a suspended coaster!
- Ford Driving School – Let your child drive around and learn the rules of the road, Kids even get their very own Legoland Driver’s license.
- Safari Trek – Every child loves this trek... an expedition to search for as many animals as possible.
- Technicycle – Pedal through the sky and go high or close to the ground as you control your very own flying adventure.
- Project X – Go on a unique roller coaster built for the brave and daring!
A refreshing aquatic adventure
You can make your Legoland Florida deals even better by adding a water park ticket. The Legoland water attraction features a wave pool; imagination station; a Build a Raft lazy river; the Duplo Splash Safari; the Joker Soaker; a restaurant, changing rooms and more.
Stay and play at Legoland
Why search for Legoland hotel accommodation and ticket packages when we are available to help you make the most of your travels in central Florida. Call today to see how we can help you create and book the ultimate Legoland vacation travel package so you can create truly magical vacation memories at the best possible price. The Sea Life Aquarium in Orlando is also part of the LEGO group family.
How to Get There
Westgate River Ranch Resort & Rodeo is only 45 minutes away from Legoland Florida in Winter Haven.
Directions from Westgate River Ranch Resort:
Head east on River Ranch Blvd. and make a sharp left onto River Ranch Rd. Turn left onto FL-60 W and turn right to merge onto US-27 N toward Cypress Gardens/ Haines City/ I-4. Use the left two lanes to turn left onto FL-540 W/Cypress Gardens Blvd.
Know Before You Travel
Legoland Park Hours:
We recommend checking with Legoland directly since hours might vary depending on the day of the week and/or season. The park usually opens at 10:00AM and closes anywhere from 5PM to 7PM. We can help you book tickets in advance and help you get the best deal and price.
Summer Water Park Hours:
Similar to the main area of Legoland, we suggest calling to check on the water attraction since the opening hours vary from 10:30AM to 11:00AM. This park closes each day at 5:00PM.
Both the LEGOLAND® theme Park and Legoland Water Park offer lockers in various sizes perfect for storing your personal and travel items and enjoying a stress-free visit at Legoland.
|Locker Prices||Small: $7||Medium: $10||Large: $13|
- Stroller Wheelchair Rental – Located at The Beginning, LEGOLAND® offers stroller, wheelchair, and ECVs rental.
- Package Pick-up – This service allows you to buy souvenirs or cool LEGO toys at various retail locations and pick them up later at The Beginning.
- Baby Care Center – Located in the DUPLO Valley, this center gives you a private and relaxing area for nursing, bottle warming and so much more.
River Ranch Resort Fun:
Westgate River Ranch offers a wide range of special resort fun for kids and adults. We'll help you find the best deal on a suite or other family accommodation.
- Westgate Rodeo: – Add Rodeo Night tickets to your Saturday itinerary, where you will be able to see a show full of rodeo athletes, barrel racing, bull riding and more.
- Horseback Riding: – Enjoy a horseback trip along the beautiful one-hour trail around the resort. Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience, we offer riding lessons for beginners.
- Airboat Rides: – Adults and kids will love this one-hour tour around the gorgeous Kissimmee River where you will encounter wildlife and fascinating flora.
- Boat Rentals: – Have a relaxing fishing day in the picturesque Kissimmee River with your family with a Pontoon Boat. Available to rent at our Full-Service Marina.
- Miniature Golf: – Have a fun day with your family with our 18-hole Mini Golf course, perfect for everyone ages 5 and up.
- Petting Farm: – Visit some of the most special animals in our resort, including cows, horses, ponies, goats, sheep, rabbits, llamas and so many more friendly animals.
- Zip Line: – Take your Ranch experience to the next level with our very own zip line!
- Trap & Skeet Range: – You know having Skeet Range is a must when it comes to dude ranches! Find your very own area to target practice or take a beginners class where you will learn everything from shotgun safety to shooting techniques.
- Swamp Buggy Rides: – Take a one-hour adventure in trails full of wildlife and beautiful nature in one of our Swamp Buggy rides.
- Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub: – Relax, unwind and wash your stress away in our heated swimming pool.