Looking for the ideal family vacation? Look no further than Westgate Towers Resorts, conveniently located in the shadow of nearby Walt Disney World Resort.
Westgate Towers is your ticket to Disney fun and adventure, offering spacious and luxurious accommodations just a mile from the main gate. Yet location is just one of the benefits to this exquisite resort. You can skip the cramped and ordinary hotel room and instead let the family spread out in comfort in a spacious villa, while enjoying a wide range of special amenities and scheduled activities.
Westgate Towers’ close proximity to Disney World allows you the flexibility to come and go from the parks as you please. You can even take advantage of convenient, complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the parks and area shopping.
But as an ideal family vacation spot, Westgate Towers offers plenty for those who prefer to avoid the theme park crowds and stay on property. At Westgate Towers, you’ll have access to the many facilities at Westgate’s two other adjacent resort properties – Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center. You can enjoy numerous outside, heated swimming pools, check out the paddle boats, fishing poles and more at the lakeside marina and dock, or play a round of miniature golf.
You’ll also find a great fitness center, game room and activities center, tennis courts, basketball court, playgrounds, volleyball court, horseshoes, bicycle and motor scooter rentals and more.
While Disney World is next door, Westgate Towers Resort is situated near the heart of Orlando’s world famous attractions area and Kissimmee’s unique corridor of shopping, dining and attractions. So get ready for an ideal family vacation. Experience the numerous amenities and special comforts of home at Westgate Towers.
Special Amenities – Westgate Towers
- Convenient, free scheduled shuttle transportation to and from Walt Disney World and other area theme parks.
- Located one mile from Disney World and minutes from popular attractions, shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Luxury guest rooms with leather furniture, marble jetted tub, private balcony, and fully-equipped kitchen.
- Three heated swimming pools, three hot tubs and a children’s wading pool.
- Access to Ship Wreck Island Water Park
- Exercise facilities, barbecue facilities, game room and bicycle rentals.
- Purchase tickets in advance at our exclusive Discount Attraction Ticket Desk.
Bonus Tips – Westgate Towers
- Direct access to the exclusive amenities at the adjacent Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center resorts – tennis, volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, paddleboats, playground, etc.
- Resort is pet-friendly – pets weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Westgate Kid’s Club offers supervised fun for children 2-12 (potty trained) in a safe, secure environment. Video games, arts & crafts, board games and more.
- Children and adults of all ages can enjoy a long list of scheduled activities and events
- Fully-equipped kitchens and in-room laundry.
- Check in time is 4 pm. Check out time is 10 am.
Guests at the Westgate Towers enjoy access to the restaurants and facilities at the adjacent Westgate Vacation Villas and Westgate Town Center Resorts, including:
Situated in the lobby of the Town Hall, Sid’s Bistro is a European-style café with a wide range of salads, flatbreads and Panini sandwiches, plus specialty pastries and desserts. Sid’s also serves up Starbucks® coffee, espresso, cappuccino and Tazo teas.
Located adjacent to the Clubhouse, Joe’s Marketplace provides a wide range of groceries and sundries as well as newspapers and other items.
Relax by the pool and enjoy a refreshing beer or cocktail as well as appetizers. The cabana is located at Pool #13.
Cordovano Joe’s Authentic New York Style Pizza
Get fresh, hot and delicious pizza and other items from Cordovano Joe’s, which is available for pick-up or delivered directly to your suite or even poolside!
Drafts Sports Bar
This sports oriented facility offers 11 flat screen televisions and ample seating while serving up a delicious menu or food, cocktails and beer. A state-of-the-art draft beer system is helps keep the beer frosty cold at 32 degrees or below. Select from at least 10 domestic and imported draft beers or choose from a variety of cocktails, specialty drinks, wine by the glass or Pepsi products.
The food menu includes wraps, traditional turkey club, Cobb salad, flat-bread pizzas and other daily specials, plus juicy burgers with a variety of toppings, hand-cut, hand-breaded chicken tenders and Buffalo chicken wings. The DIRECTV Satellite Network includes every NFL game so you can always watch your favorite team.