Pet Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Orlando
Pet Friendly Hotels in Orlando, Florida
Vacations offer a unique opportunity to travel and escape from the daily routine. We love to leave behind the cooking, cleaning, yardwork and other chores. But what about our pets? It can be difficult and expensive to leave our pets behind when we hit the road on vacation.
Yet traveling with pets can be a wonderful and rewarding experience. It all starts with proper preparation and that includes finding the best pet friendly resorts in Orlando. Just remember, when researching the best pet friendly resorts in Orlando, it’s important to call ahead and verify details for your pet. Let your hotel know you are bringing your pet, verify details such as weight or breed limits or the number of pets allowed. Some hotels and resorts may also require your pet be fully vaccinated for rabies, Bordetella, etc.
- One dog or one cat is allowed per unit.
- Pet must not exceed 60 pounds.
- The following breeds are not allowed on property: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Doberman Pinschers, Chow Chow, and Presa Canario.
- The Pet/Cleaning Fee is $170.00. Additionally, we require a refundable pet deposit of $100.00, which is returned if there is no damage to the unit.
- At check-in, guests are required to advise the Front Desk that they have a pet. If the guest does not advise the Front Desk that they have a pet, and a pet is found in the room, they will be charged $190.00, in addition to the $100.00 deposit. Guests are fully responsible for their pet’s actions and any damages that may occur.
- While the pet is in the unit it is expected to be supervised at all times.
- At the time housekeeping services are provided, the housekeepers will not service the unit if the pet is left unattended.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to confirm with the resort Front Desk staff as to the locations outside of the guests’ unit where pet will be permitted.
- When pet is out of the unit and on property, it is expected that the pet be on a leash and under the control of the handler. It is expected that the handler will pick up and properly dispose of any pet deposits.
- In the event a pet soils or stains fabric, additional charges may be assessed accordingly.
- The pet is not allowed in the Restaurants, Spa, Marketplace, Pool Areas, Game Rooms, and/or common retail space or amenities.
- Pet must not disturb other guests.
- All linens are removed from the unit including bedspreads and mattress pads for proper washing. All linens will be washed and dried in the property’s laundry facility to ensure proper hygiene.
- The unit will be deep cleaned, using Westgate Resorts authorized cleaning products, which includes all furniture, glass, tables, ceiling vents, etc., so as to ensure a clean and safe unit.
- Floors will be mopped using a neutral cleaner to eliminate odors and bacteria, followed by a deodorizer to ensure freshness and elimination of pet hairs.
- Please contact our Resorts Services Department for further questions.
- This policy does not apply to service animals. Owners and Guests with service animals are not charged any of the above fees. Service animals are permitted at all resort locations whether they have a pet unit or not.
Our Pet Friendly Resorts in Orlando
Book your Orlando vacation at Westgate Resorts
Give us a call today! 1-877-288-7422