Experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon AlleyTM now at Universal Studios Orlando
First came Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle. Now Universal Studios Orlando offers the world of Diagon Alley! The expansion of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley is an entirely new adventure waiting for you.
Based on the blockbuster series of “Harry Potter” books and movies created by J.K. Rowling, Diagon Alley is a re-creation of the magical shopping district where Harry Potter and other “wizards” shopped for magic wands and other essentials. The new attraction area features a wide range of shops and eateries made famous in the Harry Potter series. Guests can purchase everything from interactive wands that will initiate special effects, to Butterbeer-flavored ice cream. The highlight of Diagon Alley is an interactive thrill ride, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
This exclusive Universal Studios vacation package offers 3 days and 2 nights of spacious luxury at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Orlando’s world famous attractions area and just minutes from nearby Universal Studios Resort! At Westgate Lakes, you’ll enjoy a dizzying array of scheduled family activities and resort amenities including multiple heated swimming pools and hot tubs, water sports, fitness center, a movie theater, the award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill and the world-class Serenity Spa.
This Orlando vacation package includes 2 tickets to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at either Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure. (Upgrades available for a two-park ticket to see both areas of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter).
The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM
From the entrance to Hogsmeade, with the Hogwarts Express billowing steam and whistling its arrival, through each shop and attraction, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort is a one-of-a-kind theme park experience and the only place in the world that brings the magic of Harry Potter to life. Guests can explore some of the most significant and familiar locations from the books and films and put themselves in the middle of the action.
Also new to the attraction is the Hogwarts Express. A Universal 2-park ticket is required to ride the iconic train which magically transports guests between the two areas of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Orlando Vacation Package – Special Amenities
- Enjoy spacious, luxurious studio villa accommodations.
- Relax amidst all the comforts of home including large screen TV, leather furniture and marble, jetted tub.
- Save money on dining with a fully equipped kitchen.
- Private balcony offers views of the resort grounds.
- Watch nightly Disney fireworks visible across the lake.
- Resort located just minutes from Universal Studios and other area attractions.
Universal Studios Vacation package – Bonus Tips
- Enjoy paddle boats, fishing and other water sports on the resort lake.
- Save time and avoid theme park ticket lines by using our exclusive Discount Attractions Ticket Desk.
- On-site dining options from hot pizza to our full-service restaurant and a deli/marketplace.
- Resort is pet-friendly, allowing pets weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Convenient and free scheduled shuttle transportation to and from the theme parks and shopping.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am.
Customize your Orlando vacation package with additional nights, room upgrades and attraction tickets.
HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.