COVID-19 Travel Update from Westgate Reservations
Last Update: 07/01/2020 9:00 AM EDT
To Westgate Resorts Owners and Guests
Westgate Resort’s first priority is providing the finest guest experience possible in the safest resort environment we can create. With that in mind, we established the WestgateCARES Program to detail how we will safely operate and reopen our resorts, hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, spas, casinos and other amenities with procedures that meet and often exceed government-mandated directives.
A dedicated team of professionals developed and implemented comprehensive procedures to protect our guests and Team Members, including advanced cleaning procedures, strict personal hygiene protocols and operating procedures necessary to mitigate the risk of the Covid-19 virus. See the complete list of procedures here: Westgate CARES
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Westgate doing to reduce the chance of getting the Coronavirus when we are staying at the resort?
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have implemented enhanced personal hygiene and cleaning protocols at all resorts, including daily deep cleaning of all public areas, and increasing the number of hand-sanitizers. We are following all CDC and local health authority directives, and we believe the risk of spread of a virus at our resorts remains low. Please be assured that Westgate will continue to monitor and take actions as necessary.
What if I have already booked a Vacation Package?
If you wish to revise existing travel dates, please call a vacation specialist for further assistance at 1-800-218-4363.
I’m Interested in a Vacation Package but not sure when I will be able to travel.
Westgate offers convenient, flexible vacation package options. You can take advantage of our discount programs and book an open date package today while choosing your actual travel dates later.
Which Westgate Resorts are Currently Open?
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
- Westgate Town Center Resort
- Westgate Vacation Villas
- Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Westgate Branson Woods Resort
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel
- Westgate Branson Lakes Resort
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort
- Westgate South Beach Oceanfront Resort
- River Terrace Resort and Convention Center
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Wild Bear Inn
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort
- Westgate Palace Resort
- Westgate Towers Resort
As of July 1, 2020, the following Westgate Resorts properties are open and accepting reservations. Please note that some amenities and activities may remain closed or have reduces operating hours.
The following resorts are scheduled to open August 3, 2020
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
How can you help?
To help promote a healthier environment, we can all practice the following common-sense precautions that will enhance your vacation experience and help stop the spread of flu-like viruses:
- Regularly use the hand sanitizing stations located throughout our resorts.
- Wash hands thoroughly and often with soap & warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently handled objects such as cell phones, keyboards, desks, tables, counter surfaces, remote controls, etc.
- Stay home when you are sick to avoid the spread of any germs, except to get medical care.
Please consult travel advisories and information made available by the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Department of State. Rest assured, we will continue to closely monitor the situation and, if necessary, adapt our policies accordingly.