Your Gatlinburg Getaway
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa offers cabin-style luxury in the heart of Tennessee’s spectacular Great Smoky Mountains. You’ll enjoy spacious accommodations featuring all the comforts of home, plus a wide variety of exquisite resort amenities ranging from hiking trails, two heated outdoor swimming pools and recreational options to an award-winning on-site restaurant, a world class spa and the year-round, indoor/outdoor Wild Bear Falls water park!
- Conveniently located near the main entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park – America’s most visited national park.
- Located minutes from Gatlinburg’s many attractions, as well as shopping, dining and nightlife options.
- Luxury guest rooms with leather furniture, marble jetted tub, private balcony, and fully-equipped kitchen.
- Exquisite, full-service day spa providing the ultimate escape from the stresses of everyday life. Relax, rejuvenate and renew your mind, body and spirit.
- 60,000-square-foot indoor water park offering 300,000 gallons of wet and wonderful fun any time of year.
- Spectacular mountain views and acres of scenic wonder and natural habitat.
- On-site dining options include the award-wining Westgate Smokehouse Grill and the Mason Jar Lounge. There’s also a Roaring Fork Snack Bar.
- Resort is pet-friendly, allowing pets weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Enjoy convenient trolley service to Gatlinburg and nearby Pigeon Forge.
- Children and adults of all ages can enjoy a long list of scheduled resort activities and special events.
- Save time and skip the lines at attractions like Dollywood by purchasing tickets in advance at our exclusive Discount Attraction Ticket Desk.
- Save time and money with fully-equipped kitchens and in-room laundry.
- Check in time is 4 pm. Check out time is 10 am.
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort- Review
Experience 4 days and 3 nights in the spectacular Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee! This special vacation package features luxury studio suite accommodations at the beautiful Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg.
Located adjacent to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort offers a scenic mountain views and easy access to the nation’s most visited national park.
Much more than your typical hotel in Gatlinburg, TN, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort offers a dizzying array of scheduled family activities and resort-style amenities including an on-site indoor/outdoor Wild Bear Falls water park, fitness center, hiking trails, the award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill and the world-class Serenity Spa.
Whether you prefer lounging in the spacious luxury of your suite complete with all the comforts of home or you enjoy the many amenities at your fingertips, you’ll find something for the entire family to enjoy at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort.
The Gatlinburg area offers dozens of shops, boutiques, restaurants and attractions. And the quaint mountain village is one of America’s top destinations for arts & crafts lovers, as well. And when it comes to scenic beauty, few areas provide the natural wonders of Great Smoky Mountain National Park where you’ll find more than 800 miles of hiking trails.
Maps & Attractions
Ask about our discount theme park and attractions tickets!
- Dollywood Theme Park – 150-acre theme park features rides, attractions, food and live entertainment in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park – Enjoy more than 23 different water adventure slides and thrill rides.
- Cooter’s Place in the Smokies – Go back in time to Cooter’s Dukes of Hazzard Store and Museum.
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park – Ride the aerial tramway to an alpine slide, indoor ice skating, water rides, winter skiing & more.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – America’s #1 aquarium features an underwater tunnel with sharks, sea turtles and exotic sea creatures.
- Space Needle – Ride glass elevators over 400 feet to an observation deck with 360-degree views.
- Arts & Crafts – discover some of America’s best arts & crafts along the 8-mile Arts & Crafts Loop featuring more than 100 whittlers, woodworkers, painters, potters, quilters and more.
- Downtown Gatlinburg – experience dozens of quaint shops and boutiques while strolling along Gatlinburg’s streets and Parkway.
Shows and Adventures:
- White water rafting
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Horseback Riding
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre & Music Hall
From TYS-Knoxville Airport:
Merge onto U.S. 129 N to TN-168 E. Take U.S. 441 S. Turn right onto Forks of the River Parkway. Take second right onto Parkway. Turn left onto N Mountain Trail, which leads to Westgate Resorts Road. Resort will be on left. Distance from TYS-Knoxville Airport Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort: 46.5 miles
From Atlanta, Georgia:
Take I-75 North to Knoxville, Tennessee. Once in Knoxville, take I-40 East toward Asheville, North Carolina. Take the 407 Exit toward Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Turn right onto Highway 66 and travel South to U.S. 441. In Sevierville, proceed to Forks of the River Bypass to U.S. 441. Turn right onto U.S. 441 and travel through Pigeon Forge to Gatlinburg. At the Gatlinburg Welcome Center, turn left onto Little Smoky Road. Cross the bridge and Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa will be located directly across the street.
From Cherokee, North Carolina:
Take U.S. 441 North toward Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Bear right onto 441 to Gatlinburg. Continue on Parkway. At the Gatlinburg Welcome Center, turn right onto Little Smoky Road. Cross the bridge and Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa will be located directly across the street.
Westgate Smokehouse Grill
Enjoy a delicious dinner on-site by visiting the Smokehouse Grill where you’ll find award-winning barbecue such as St. Louis BBQ ribs, smoked beef brisket, pulled pork, and chicken. The Smokehouse Grill offers breakfast and dinner daily and also features steaks, pasta, seafood, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, salads and a flavorful kid’s menu.
The Smokehouse Grill is open from 8 am to 12 pm and from 5-10 pm daily.
Roaring Fork Snack Bar
Conveniently located on the second floor of the onsite Wild Bear Falls indoor water park complex, Roaring Fork Snack Bar is the perfect spot to grab a quick burger, hot dog, pizza or sandwich. This classic fast-food All-American grill also offers fresh salads and other snacks.
Roaring Fork is open Monday – Friday, 12-5 pm and weekends 12-7 pm
Smoky Mountain Ice Cream Shop
It’s always a great time to get ice cream! The new Smoky Mountain Ice Cream Shop offers all your favorite flavors so indulge with a scoop or two in a cup or a cone and be sure to add your favorite toppings. You’ll also find a variety of shakes, ice cream bars and sundaes as well as soda, chips, cotton candy, cookies, caramel apples and other snacks.
Located in the Activities Area just north of the Lodge, the Ice Cream Shop is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3-10 pm.
Mason Jar Lounge
Enjoy snacks, appetizers and full bar service at the Mason Jar Lounge, located at the Smokehouse Grill. Grab your favorite refreshment and enjoy flat-screen TVs broadcasting all the major sporting events.
The Mason Jar Lounge is open Friday – Sunday from 5-11 pm and Monday – Thursday from 5-10 pm. Happy Hour takes place daily from 5-7 pm with 2-for-1 on domestic beer and house cocktails.
Get more from your Gatlinburg stay with a visit to the exquisite Serenity Spa where you can relax and renew your mind, body and spirit. With more than 50 world class spa services available, Serenity Spa offers a wide range of facials, manicures and pedicures, body wraps, massage treatments and other indulgent spa services. All Serenity Spa professionals are licensed and trained in the most current techniques to provide maximum benefits and results from your treatments.
Hours vary by season.
- One-Bedroom Villa
- One-Bedroom Deluxe King Bed Villa
- One-Bedroom Deluxe Villa
- Two-Bedroom Villa
- Three-Bedroom Villa
- Four-Bedroom Villa
- Five-Bedroom Villa
Experience the Great Smoky Mountains in this 312-square foot villa that sleeps up to four guests with a queen bed and double sleeper sofa. You’ll enjoy all the delights of a Westgate stay including private bathroom with shower, kitchenette with eating utensils, pots & pans and dishes, plus a microwave, 2-burner stovetop, coffeemaker and mini refrigerator. Living area features a 27-inch color TV with cable.
Enjoy a large and nicely decorated cabin-style villa. This 546-square foot villas features a private bath with shower and comfortably sleeps up to 4 guests with a king bed and queen sleeper sofa. You’ll enjoy a fully equipped kitchen with eating utensils, pots & pans and dishes, plus a microwave, 2-burner stovetop, coffeemaker and full refrigerator. Living area features a 27-inch color TV with cable, DVD player and WiFi Internet access.
One-Bedroom Deluxe King Bed Villa
Up to four guests can stretch out in total comfort with this 780-square foot villa featuring a king bed and queen sleeper sofa, fireplace and balcony. The full bath offers a jetted tub and you’ll enjoy a fully equipped kitchen with eating utensils, pots & pans and dishes, plus a microwave, 2-burner stovetop, coffeemaker and full refrigerator. Living area features a 27-inch color TV with cable, DVD player and WiFi Internet access.
One-Bedroom Deluxe Villa Two Full Beds
The biggest of the one-bedroom villas, this 870-square foot deluxe accommodation offers two full beds and a queen sleeper sofa to sleep up to 6 guests. Two bathrooms, a jetted tub, separate living and dining areas, and a fully furnished balcony or patio add to the enjoyment. You’ll also appreciate a fully equipped kitchen with eating utensils, pots & pans and dishes, plus a microwave, 2-burner stovetop, coffeemaker and full refrigerator. Living area features a 27-inch color TV with cable, DVD player and WiFi Internet access.
Perfect for families, this spacious two-bedroom, two-bath villa features 1,230 square feet of living space and sleeps up to 8 guests. These beautifully decorated villas offer a suite with a private bedroom that includes a king bed. You’ll also find a queen sleeper sofa in the living room and one bath with a jetted tub/shower. Other amenities to make you feel at home include a fully-equipped kitchen, fireplace, color Cable TV with DVD player, WiFi Internet access and balcony or patio. The second bedroom offers a queen bed and double size sleeper sofa along with a shower bath.
This huge three-bedroom, three bathroom villa sleeps up to 12 guests! The 2,746 square foot accommodation features 2 king beds, a full bed and 3 queen sleeper sofas. You’ll appreciate all the extra space as well as separate living and dining areas, fireplace, washer & dryer and balcony or patio. Enjoy a full bath with jetted tub and two other shower-only bathrooms. A fully equipped kitchen offers eating utensils, pots & pans and dishes, plus a microwave, coffeemaker and full refrigerator. Living area features color TV with cable, DVD player and WiFi Internet access.
Talk about spacious. This 3,054 square foot villa has room to sleep up to 16 guests with 4 king beds and 4 queen sleeper sofas. You’ll enjoy 4 bathrooms, 2 jetted tubs, separate living and dining areas, two balconies or patios, 2 separate and fully equipped kitchens, fireplace, washer & dryer and all the usual in-room amenities.
The largest villa at Smoky Mountain Resort, this 3,600 square foot facility sleeps up to 20 guests! You’ll find 5 bedrooms with 5 kings beds, 5 queen sleeper sofas and yes, five bathrooms. Spread out with two fully equipped kitchens, two kitchenettes, a small kitchen with two stovetops, five baths with shower only and two jetted tubs, five living areas, two dining areas and a convenient washer/dryer.