Family Vacation at Westgate Branson Woods
Whether you appreciate the natural beauty of the Missouri Ozarks, the thrills of theme park roller coasters or the sounds of live concerts, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for near the beautiful Westgate Branson Woods Resort. Surrounded by 145 scenic wooded acres, you’ll enjoy spacious accommodations featuring all the comforts of home, plus a wide variety of resort amenities ranging from two outdoor pools and one indoor pool, hiking trails, campfire area and more.
Dining options include an adjacent Sizzler Restaurant.
- Conveniently located near the heart of Branson’s famous entertainment district.
- Situated amidst the spectacular Missouri Ozark Mountains.
- Luxury guest rooms with leather furniture, marble jetted tub, private balcony, and fully-equipped kitchen.
- Fresh, hot pizza at the Westgate Pizza Company.
- Enjoy nearby championship golf courses.
- Visit nearby Silver Dollar City Theme Park and other attractions.
- Experience the best in boating, fishing and outdoor recreation throughout the Branson Lakes Area.
- Resort is pet-friendly, allowing pets weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Enjoy convenient access to the area’s most popular attractions, including Branson Landing, Lake Taneycomo and more than 100 live shows and concerts.
- Children and adults of all ages can enjoy a long list of scheduled resort activities and special events.
- Enjoy a lighted playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis and volleyball, plus an exercise facility.
- Save time and money with fully-equipped kitchens and in-room laundry.
- Check in time is 4 pm. Check out time is 10 am.
Westgate Branson Woods Resort Review
Rooms at Westgate Branson Woods range from economical traditional accommodations to cozy one-bedroom cabins and even spacious four-bedroom cabins that offer elbow room for the entire family.
In addition, Westgate Branson Woods boasts all a wide variety of special onsite amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, an exercise facility, scenic hiking trails, daily scheduled activities (seasonal), shuffleboard, horseshoes, basketball and sand volleyball. Guests can also enjoy a lighted playground, campfire area, clubhouse, bike rentals, onsite entertainment, concierge and a convenient shuttle service.
Just minutes from Branson’s live entertainment venues, attractions, outlet malls, outdoor recreational opportunities and family-friendly restaurants, Westgate Branson Woods’ cabins feature all the comforts of home including large screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, private deck, fireplace and more.
Branson was named as one of the top 25 U.S. destinations in the 2012 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Destinations Awards along with New York, Orlando, Las Vegas and Honolulu.
Despite its small size, Branson welcomes millions of visitors to the Missouri Ozarks each year with a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, scenic lakes, live entertainment, shopping, dining and attractions.
The Live Entertainment Capital of the World offers more than 100 live shows daily, ranging from gospel, rock and country music to magic and comedy shows. Branson is also renowned for its great fishing, hiking, biking and water sports plus attractions like the Titanic Museum, lake cruises, golfing and the 1880’s themed Silver Dollar City theme park.
Maps & Attractions near Westgate Branson Woods
Ask about our discount theme park and attractions tickets!
- Silver Dollar City Theme Park – More than 30 rides and attractions plus live shows and entertainment in an 1800’s setting.
- White Water – Branson’s most amazing water park, featuring a wave pool, water slides and much more.
- Ride the Ducks – Ride, splash, drive and quack aboard Branson’s famous amphibious duck vehicles – a land and water tour.
- Stone Hill Winery – Winery offers more than 160 years of rich winemaking heritage with old world charm.
- Butterfly Palace – Step into a mystical world with thousands of free-flying butterflies.
- Branson Landing – Enjoy trendy shops and boutiques at Branson Landing, a shopping, dining and entertainment district along Lake Taneycomo.
- Tanger Mall – More than 400 brand name stores and shops.
Shows and Adventures:
- Jim Stafford – comedy show
- Baldknobbers – jamboree show
- Shanghai Circus, Acrobats of China – More than 40 amazing acrobats
- Kirby VanBurch – world class magician
- Hamner-Barber – comedy show
- Yakov! – Russian comedian
- SIX – Six musical brothers in concert
- Grand Jubilee – Musical show
Branson Missouri Hotels
Quality Branson, Missouri hotels are plentiful, but one stands above the rest – Westgate Branson Woods Resort. While other Branson, Missouri hotels can offer quaint accommodations, Westgate Branson Woods provides spacious luxury and extensive resort style amenities! Conveniently located just minutes from Silver Dollar City theme park, Branson’s scenic lakes area and the many theaters in the Branson entertainment district, Westgate Branson Woods offers a fully equipped kitchen, leather furniture and all the comforts of home, as well as heated outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities, hiking trails and much more on 145 scenic wooded acres.
Cordovano Joe’s Authentic New York Style Pizza
Westgate Branson Woods Resort features delicious, hot and fresh New York style pizza delivered right to your room or available to dine in or for pick up. Cordovano Joe’s is located on the resort property in the lower level of the Clubhouse. In addition to specialty pizza, you’ll find traditional hot oven grinders, parmesan breadsticks, chicken wings, boneless wings, salads and more.
Start every day off right with a full breakfast buffet featuring scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, grits, pancakes, fruit, bacon, sausage, potatoes, cereal, toast, coffee and milk – all for just $5.50. (Breakfast items may vary. Orange juice is available for an additional fee.)